Monday, June 9, 2008

The Noodle Turns 2

Just stay there WUO. I ain't sharing today. Actually most days I'm not real keen on sharing, unless it's your stuff to start with.


Everyone looking sufficiently awkward and in different directions? Good. Click.


Seriously. I'm terrified.


Bit further down the yard kids, we can still hear you fighting.


Homemade birthday cake prior to being drenched with spit.


Cash from great-granddad? Let Dad mind it for you.


2 solid days of preparation. 2 hounds locked despairingly in the shed.16 adults and 11 kids. No deaths and only 1 injury from falling in my hole. I did warn them.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Noodle.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2008 at 3:26 AM , Blogger Kath Lockett said...

Awww. You guys make a lovely trio-soon-to-be-quartet.

Any of the chocolate bits on the cake left?

 
At June 10, 2008 at 9:52 AM , Blogger squib said...

I'm very impressed by the doggy cake!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home