Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He's So Cute, When He's Sleeping


Knickers and I just crept in to say goodnight to the Noodle as she didn't get to see him today, and I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to see him curled up.
She attempted to check on his temperature (always seemingly under the assumption he will die of exposure or overheating under Dad's care) and he snorted and rolled over like a drunk gaoler being fleeced of his keys by the dashing protagonist in an Errol Flynn film. We assumed appropriately panicked / guilty expressions till he dropped back to sleep.

But talking of Dad's and caring for little un's; I am convinced that there would have to be at least one pair of identical twins walking around with the wrong names because Dad bathed them when Mum went out, got confused about which was which and just had a stab at it.

Cut my nails before training last night. After I had a toenail folded back on itself a few months ago I have taken extra care to keep them short. Cut them to the quick this time though, and discovered that I now can't:

  • Pick my nose
  • Open a can of soft drink
  • Pick paper off the table
  • Remove my watch

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2008 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Kath Lockett said...

Geez this one's made me snort re the hassles of cutting your nails!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home